When Rotarians intervene and get involved, we get things done
Rotarians Against Malaria (RAM) are bringing together and mobilizing People of Action to help elimate malaria in the Western Pacific Rim region of Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands, Timor-Leste, and Vanuatu faster. You too can help Finish the Fight today, every donation counts.
Scroll down to see how your donation can help finish the fight, and how you can help us spread the word to other People of Action.
Donate to Help Finish The Fight Against Malaria
Support the Community Health Workers who make the greatest on ground impact in the fight against malaria
Community Health Workers are highly trained individuals who help test, diagnose, contact trace, and treat malaria in local communities, with the correct medicines and interventions, and their importance cannot be underestimated in the fight against malaria.
To donate, simply click one of the options below and complete the process.
Key Donation Information.
All USD donations are channelled through the Illinois Prairie Community Foundation (IPCF).
All donations receive a tax invoice from the IPCF.
An admin fee of 5% is taken from each donation. Of the remaining 95% the Global Fund uses 100% of this money – with no overhead taken out – to fund community health workers and support the malaria prevention programmes in the Western Pacific Rim region of Papua New Guinea, Timor-Leste, Vanuatu and the Solomon Islands.
Help spread the word about Finish the Fight
When Rotarians intervene and get involved, we get things done. Click below to access banners, text and links that can be added to your Rotary Club website, Facebook page or newsletter and can be shared amongst your network.Let’s finish the fight